ABOUT INTERNSHIP SUBMISSIONS
IPPS members and representatives of their employers may submit internship opportunities for posting on the IPPS Internship Opportunities page.
- The format must comply to our website layout. A single PDF not exceeding 500KB will be acceptable for download, or a link to the company's website.
- The file must contain the internship title, location (city, state/province, country), description, contact information, and all other pertinent information.
- Members can only advertise on the IPPS Regional website with whom they are registered with.
- Postings are free of charge.
- Acceptance and removal of internship postings is at the sole discretion of the IPPS Executive Committee.
IPPS International Secretary: Katie McDavid